Friday, April 4, 2014

HELLO! Ugly Pink Flowers

It's been a loong time since I posted! I've been totally MIA. I decided a few days ago that I wanted to start blogging again. :) So... I (kinda) revamped my blog. I archived all my old posts, and I'm starting fresh. That means I even reset my blog b-day! I feel like before I was blogging for the wrong reasons... but I found that I really missed photographing my nails! So here we are. :)

I did this really fuckin' ugly maincure as a welcome back. I HATE PINK. I'm trying to make myself like it more, but I just can't. I hate this pink. I hate pink. Period. YUCK. I wish I picked a different background for my flowers. I feel like this could have been so pretty.

Anyway, here are a variety of pictures showing you my design. PS-- this was inspired by Sunny of 365 Days of Color polish. Her profile picture on her shop is sooooo pretty!


Products used: Pure Ice ???, tape, dotting tools, black striper, white polish, Poshé, and a matte TC.

I don't remember what the pink color is called. I'll have to update that later. 

 This was a pain to photograph. IDK why. I guess the truest color would be the last picture. I tried tweaking my settings, but w/e. It leans way too red in the pictures. See my IG posts for an even MORE accurate color.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I love comments, they make my day! I always enjoy reading what you guys have to say. Please feel free to leave constructive criticism (please don't be nasty), or even just stop by to say hi! I also encourage lively debate and/or discussion, but once again, please be respectful and polite. BUT, foul langauge IS permitted, as I often times use such language on my blog. View desecration advised! Rude and/or comments I do not like will be deleted at my discretion.

Please, PLEASE, do not advertise your blog here. Any comments asking me to check out your blog or otherwise advertising your blog, page, or challenge will be deleted. Feel free to email me for such requests at hurricanegirl13@gmail.com

Comment away lovelies! ♥